微故事: 我跟阿媽去班加羅爾 (東加豆)
我阿媽話要去班加羅爾參加大笑瑜伽導師課程。
佢六十七歲,退休後學過太多嘢:氣功、畫畫、種花、上網賣嘢。次次都話「今次真係搵到人生意義」,三個月後就放棄。今次輪到大笑瑜伽。
「你同我去。」佢話。
「我唔去。」
「機票買咗。」
「我份工……」
「你請假。」
「我冇錢。」
「我用你啲積蓄買嘅。」
我阿媽就係咁。佢永遠唔會同你講「我想你去」,佢只會令你冇得揀。
班加羅爾好熱。工作坊喺一個冇冷氣嘅禮堂,三百人坐地下,拍手喊「Ho Ho Ha Ha」。我坐最後排,諗緊公司嗰份報告星期一要交,但我仲未開始寫。
導師話:「身體分唔清真笑假笑,只要願意……」
我內心話:「我身體分得清乜嘢叫做攰。」
旁邊一個外國人笑到成個彈弓咁,啲眼淚飛咗落我隻手。我望住佢,心想:佢究竟經歷過啲咩?
課程進入「Laughter Meditation」。導師叫我哋瞓低、合埋眼,讓笑聲從身體入面自己流出來。我瞓低。腦入面開始盤點:今個月卡數、阿媽嘅血壓藥、老細上星期黑面嗰下眼神……
然後後面一個阿叔發出一下好似放屁嘅笑聲。真係好似放屁。
我忍唔住。唔係笑,係「哧」一聲,一啖氣從我個鼻噴咗出嚟。
然後我隔離嗰個外國人聽到,又笑多咗。
然後前面個阿姨聽到後面笑,又轉頭望。
然後成個禮堂好似傳染病咁,一個傳一個。
我笑到眼淚出晒嚟,笑到個肚好痛。唔係因為好笑,係因為我發現自己喺印度、喺一個冇冷氣嘅禮堂、同三百個陌生人一齊笑,而我阿媽喺我前面,笑到成個細路女咁。
我上一次見佢笑得咁開心,係我七歲嗰年。
課程完咗。我返到香港,繼續返工、繼續交卡數、繼續面對老細黑面。
但有一樣嘢唔同咗。
我而家每個禮拜六,會同阿媽去公園,同十幾個阿叔阿嬸一齊「Ho Ho Ha Ha」。
我唔知呢樣嘢有冇意義。
我只係知,每次我笑完,夜晚都瞓得好啲。
完
Micro-story: My Bangalore Trip with Mom (by Tonkabean)
My mom announced that she was going to Bangalore to take the Laughter Yoga Teacher Training course.
She is sixty-seven years old. Since retiring, she has tried everything: Qigong, painting, gardening, and online selling. Every single time, she would say, "This time, I’ve truly found the meaning of life." Three months later, she would give up. This time, it was Laughter Yoga.
"You are coming with me," she said.
"I’m not going."
"The flight tickets are bought."
"But my job..."
"Take leave."
"I don't have the money."
"I bought them using your savings."
That’s my mom. She never says "I want you to come." She just leaves you with no choice.
Bangalore was boiling hot. The workshop was held in a hall with no air conditioning. Three hundred people sat on the floor, clapping and chanting "Ho Ho Ha Ha." I sat in the very last row, thinking about a company report due on Monday that I hadn't even started writing.
The teacher said, "The body cannot tell the difference between real and fake laughter. As long as you are willing..."
In my heart, I thought, *My body can definitely tell what exhaustion feels like.*
Next to me, a foreigner was laughing so hard he was bouncing like a spring, and a few tears splashed onto my hand. I looked at him and wondered, *What on earth has this guy been through?*
Then, we entered the "Laughter Meditation." The teacher asked us to lie down, close our eyes, and let the laughter flow naturally from inside our bodies. I lay down. My mind started listing my worries: this month's credit card bill, my mom's blood pressure medicine, the dark look my boss gave me last week...
Suddenly, a middle-aged man behind me let out a laugh that sounded exactly like a fart. Literally, like a fart.
I couldn't help it. It wasn't a proper laugh, but a "pfft" sound as air burst out of my nose.
The foreigner next to me heard it and started laughing even harder.
Then an auntie in front of us heard the laughter behind her and turned around to look.
Suddenly, like a contagion, the laughter spread from one person to another across the entire hall.
I laughed until tears streamed down my face, and my stomach began to hurt. It wasn't because anything was actually funny. It was because I realized I was in India, in a hall with no air conditioning, laughing with three hundred strangers—and right in front of me was my mom, laughing just like a little girl.
The last time I saw her laugh that happily, I was seven years old.
The course ended. I returned to Hong Kong, continued going to work, paying my credit card bills, and facing my boss’s dark expressions.
But one thing changed.
Now, every Saturday, I go to the park with my mom and join a dozen aunties and uncles to "Ho Ho Ha Ha."
I don't know if this has any grand meaning.
All I know is, every time after I laugh, I sleep much better at night.
End
日期 Date:10 August 2026
圖 Illustration: 人工智豆 (Ai-Bean)
文 Written by: 東加豆 (Tonkabean)
我除了寫微故事,還製作有聲書,希望我們能互相認識。
喜歡我的文章嗎?盼得到您的支持、點讚,或分享我的文章,讓我知道創作的路上有你陪伴。
Besides writing micro-stories, I also create audiobooks. I hope we can get to know each other.
Do you like my stories? I hope to have your support, likes, or shares. Let me know that you are with me on this creative journey.
關於我 /About me :https://tonkabean.me/
故事選集 / Story Collection
https://tonkabean2016.blogspot.com/
https://matters.town/@tonkabean/collections

沒有留言:
張貼留言